Weekend Check in Saturday Dec. 28th & Sunday Dec. 29th, 2019

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did more MH + a medicine ball/jump rope workout from SSOD. that was amazing and fast.

Today, I did Cathe Lite pyramid back/bi's + medicine ball abs from abs circuits maybe? I also did a 30 minute MH tabata workout. I am loving these longer workouts. Tomorrow might be a rest day as I haven't had a day off since Dec. 18th - but I'm having so much fun!

I hope you are all having a good weekend.

Yesterday was a 'rest' day but I did work on 4 new workouts for the New Year. Just working on the cardio portion so about 20 min. worth five or take.

I like longer workouts too.

Hi all

Last week was mainly a rest week but I did get in some KCM and walking. I signed up for a year of KCM streaming to do along with Cathe.

Today was TB Giant Sets Live.

Have a great day.

Today I went through cardio moves for 2 of the 4 new workouts, totaling about 30 minutes of cardio. I was working up a sweat or it could have been what I was wearing.

I think they will work up nicely. I did have to change a couple of songs to make them better fit the moves. Nice to be able to do that since I have 105 new workouts songs with varying bpm. :)

Have a great Sunday evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.