Weekend Check in Saturday August 29th & Sunday August 30th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's Slow & Heavy chest/back/biceps - I didn't do as many sets as Cathe as I also did a 30 minute jump rope workout too. I am drenched in sweat. Our air conditioner conked out yesterday so I don't have great air flow right now. Things should be back to normal by Wednesday. I gave all of my fans to my DD in Ottawa so - no fans in the house either. ugh.

Have a good day everyone. great workouts again yesterday. such variety!

Hello to all!

Siobhan, I have S&H on my schedule for this week. I was thinking of shortening it as you did.

Sherri, glad your elbow is better!

Today was KY & MMA Boxing and Day 1 of Month 4. I like this WO, especially the day after UB. I haven’t been doing much in the way of abs but my Core has been getting stronger from all the jumping I’ve been doing! That was a nice discovery. :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Hi all

Rest day today. I am super sore from this week and have a massage later that I am really looking forward to.

Have a great day.

Great Job Ladies! Yesterday, was a rest day but got 3 walks at .6 Miles on each walk. Today, is probably, going to be two walks since I'm planning to take Cooper to the park later on.

Geoff & Cooper

Today I did Milhoy lower body for 30 minutes and added on a 30 minute jump rope/bodyweight workout. That jump rope workout was so fun (and enduring). I am drenched.

Lannette - S & H can be dull but wow do your muscles ever pop quickly from that method
Lisa - you always seem to have so much balance in your life - work, play, exercise, relaxation etc.. I need to channel that energy more
Geoff - is cooper your dog? as in dog park?

have a good day everyone

Today I did Milhoy lower body for 30 minutes and added on a 30 minute jump rope/bodyweight workout. That jump rope workout was so fun (and enduring). I am drenched.

Lannette - S & H can be dull but wow do your muscles ever pop quickly from that method
Lisa - you always seem to have so much balance in your life - work, play, exercise, relaxation etc.. I need to channel that energy more
Geoff - is cooper your dog? as in dog park?

have a good day everyone
Siobhan you and I were posting at the same time. Thanks for the compliment. I try really hard to maintain a good balance.

Hey everyone!

Warm-up, Tabata 2 cool-down from Tabatacise then the Intermediate Step bonus from Step Sync. This was a fun break from all the high impact I’ve been doing. Some impact but not over the top.

We normally spend time at a NE beach twice a year. I love to walk a near empty beach at dawn so we do our beach thing off season. We rent a cottage so close that we can hear the waves. Literally 75 steps to the beach. Covid put a crimp in our spring trip. I’m hoping for a visit in October.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.