Weekend Check in for Sat & Sun June 15 & 16

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hello girls, Yay! It's Saturday:)

Hello's and waves to Linda, Siobhan, and Annette- Enjoy your Saturday and weekend get rest and have fun!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- REPEAT Full Body- 30 Min NO Repeat Full Body Strength w/ Dumbbells = 33 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! -45-minute Indoor Cycling Class + Encore= 53 Min
Sorry, I had to change my bike workout. This Ride was dedicated to Kaleigh's beloved pug Stella, our mascot
and workout fur workout buddy, who passed earlier this week. This was for you Stella!

Have a blessed weekend:)

Nora

ps. I will be out of town Monday so no workouts for Monday

Last edited:
Yay for you Nora for getting in a Saturday workout.
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- REPEAT Full Body- 30 Min NO Repeat Full Body Strength w/ Dumbbells = 33 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - FUN, EFFECTIVE, and INTENSE 45 minute Cycling Class TEAM CLIMB Bike Workout= 45 Min WTG! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Good Morning Everyone,

I almost didn't work out this morning. I managed 30 minutes of a Cathe Live Metabolic workout. I am just dragging so did what I could.

Great workout yesterday, Nora! Thanks for starting us off. You got in some serious fitness time.

Linda - I feel ya' about your beloved Coco. It's just so darn sad. Each day gets better but the grief is always there in the background. I hope Jack is getting better. I can understand your worries.

I hope you all have a lovely day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.