Websites for Healthy, Low-Calorie Recipes

Tinker

Cathlete
Hi All,
I'm looking for some suggestions on websites that focus on healthy, low-calorie recipes. I have used All Recipes.com and a few other sites, but find that alot of the recipes are not as healthy as what I'm looking for. TIA

Do you like/want to actually cook, or like me, do you want meal ideas that require no cooking but still feel like a meal?

Fitness Magazine has some awesome no-cook meals, the articles are posted online.

If you want to cook, try Eating Well and Cooking Light websites.

Hi All,
I'm looking for some suggestions on websites that focus on healthy, low-calorie recipes. I have used All Recipes.com and a few other sites, but find that alot of the recipes are not as healthy as what I'm looking for. TIA

Hi Tinker. One of my favorites is a blog called Skinnytaste.com. The author posts lightened up recipes that use real food. She gives nutrition facts as well (including WW points info). The blog has been around for awhile so you will find almost any type of recipe you are looking for. Happy cooking!

Skinnytaste

Cooking Light has a website with a ton of low cal and low fat recipes. Weight Watchers' website also has a ton of recipes that you can access even if you're not a member.

Thanks ladies. I'll check those out! I usually do not cook, but am making an effort. Last month I tried Bob Harper's JumpStart to Skinny which was all about food preparation. I didn't care for all the time in the kitchen, but after 3weeks, I was happy with the weight loss. Thanks again!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.