We Have Now Added LITE To Cathe OnDemand

I just did the LITE Metabolic workout plus the calorie crush. Wow! At first I thought the weights were too light for me, but the high reps quickly started to burn and I was happy to stay with 5’s and 8’s and even 3#’s. I consider myself advanced intermediate (whatever that is!) and this was plenty tough for me, especially with the calorie crush added on. I am looking forward to trying the rest of the LITE series, I think I will try the Cardio Party next, although the choreography in the calorie crush step routine is intimidating. Thank you so much for working hard to get these loaded on On Demand so quickly!

I just did the LITE Metabolic workout plus the calorie crush. Wow! At first I thought the weights were too light for me, but the high reps quickly started to burn and I was happy to stay with 5’s and 8’s and even 3#’s. I consider myself advanced intermediate (whatever that is!) and this was plenty tough for me, especially with the calorie crush added on. I am looking forward to trying the rest of the LITE series, I think I will try the Cardio Party next, although the choreography in the calorie crush step routine is intimidating. Thank you so much for working hard to get these loaded on On Demand so quickly!

Hi Nanoo52! GLAD YOUR WNJOYING THE LITE series. All of the weight based workouts can easily be adjusted to meet your fitness goals by grabbing the weight selections that challenge you. As for the cardio workouts you can adjust the main programs by adding the impact instead of the soft lift if you prefer a harder challenge. You can also add in the advanced mixed impact calorie crushes. If you’re looking to make any of the workouts longer check out all the premix options on each workout too! Enjoy

View attachment 6303

We have now uploaded all of the LITE workouts and 177 LITE premixes to Cathe OnDemand. Let us know of any issues you find and have fun making your own premixes in the Workout Blender!

If you're not a subscriber, why not join us and see what the new LITE workouts are all about? Get instant access now at https://cathe.com/exercise-streaming-prices/
View attachment 6303

We have now uploaded all of the LITE workouts and 177 LITE premixes to Cathe OnDemand. Let us know of any issues you find and have fun making your own premixes in the Workout Blender!

If you're not a subscriber, why not join us and see what the new LITE workouts are all about? Get instant access now at https://cathe.com/exercise-streaming-prices/

H There, Just wanted to let you know I had a bit of trouble as a roku user. I had been trying to find the lite series daily since mid Jan. And was having no luck.. I had to log completely out of roku and reset my account and the same for Cathe OnDemand and reboot the whole system. I hadn’t updated probably since fit/split came out. I didn’t realize there was a new app. The newer app is so user friendly and I love the layout and white background. Hope others don’t have as hard of a time as I did.. I am a bit technology challenged. Loving the lite series thank you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.