Virtual Halloween RT sign ups start NOW!

I’m in! As I said in another thread, I haven’t been to a RT in over 10 years. In that time sooooo much has happened, including gaining 100 lbs. BUT I started working out exclusively with Cathe again late last year (after a looooong hiatus) and am 60 pounds down. It took a lot of courage (and a few tears) to sign up today but I did it.

Can’t wait to meet all of you!

I’m in! As I said in another thread, I haven’t been to a RT in over 10 years. In that time sooooo much has happened, including gaining 100 lbs. BUT I started working out exclusively with Cathe again late last year (after a looooong hiatus) and am 60 pounds down. It took a lot of courage (and a few tears) to sign up today but I did it.

Can’t wait to meet all of you!
Just seeing this now and the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the name Jillybean is “Omg, is this Jillybean from years ago?” And it IS you! I’m so excited to see you here and even more excited knowing I’m going to see you “in person” on the Halloween RT. It sounds like you have been through so very much and I want to congratulate you on your weight loss accomplishments, but even more so, for taking that first step months ago towards living a healthier lifestyle. I’m so proud of you and excited that you decided to sign up for the Roadtrip too. I can promise you you won’t be disappointed. Can’t wait to see you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.