Virtual Cycling DVDS/Downloads

fitg

Cathlete
Since Cathe came out with Cycle Max I have gotten hooked on spinning. I found this website in my workout search: http://www.epicplanet.tv/index.html
I have four right now and just ordered all the rest since they are having a 30% off sale. :)
I think the sale might be ending soon since it is no longer advertised on the front page, but the code SPRING still worked when I checked today.

Happy spinning!

Fitg

Fitg

Which 4 epicRides did you buy and try?

I just received Rouge Roubaix in the mail today. I plan on using it on Wednesday. I really want to like this series so that I can buy more. :D

Have you tried any of the Sufferfest downloads. Cycling training videos - The Sufferfest I've tried two - Hell Hath No Fury, and Fight Club, both were a lot of fun. His prices are going up by $1 tomorrow. lol.

:D

Last edited:
Hi Janis,

I have Rouge Raubaix, Vermont, Mt. Baldy and San Diego. I like them all, the production quality is great. I wanted to listen to my own music yesterday while doing Mt. Baldy so I just turned off the volume and used my ipod. It was an awesome workout! I ordered all the rest off the dvds yesterday. :) Yeah!

Thanks for the info on Sufferfest, I will check it out.

Do you have clipless pedals on your spin bike? I was thinking about getting them for mine, but just wondering if it makes a big difference.

Fitg

Fitg

Yes. I have clipless pedals. They seem to distribute weight evenly, they make the pedal stroke smooth, and the stiff sole keeps my foot from cramping.

I only pedaled with regular shoes once - and for a very brief interlude - I went right to clipless pedals.

If you buy clipless buy your true size shoe. Mine use European sizing, they may seem tight, but they are suppose to be that way.

Thanks for sharing your list of http://www.epicplanet.tv/ Please let me know what you think of the other dvds after you do them, I am especially interested in Bear Tooth Pass.

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.