videofitnessfanatics

jboyd

I noticed that not very many recipes were posted at www.videofitnessfanatics.com so I went and added all that I have tried and typed up so far. I always send new things that I try to family and friends so I thought I would add them at videofitnessfanatics as well for all of you. I love trying new healthy recipes so I will be adding pretty often so keep checking it out. Some of you may already have the recipes if you get allot of the fitness magazines. However, for those of you who don't check it out. Those of you who do may still want to check it out as I do not get all my recipes idea's just from magazines.

Thanks jboyd! I've been meaning to add lots of recipes to hopefully inspire others to add their own, but things have been a little crazy around here. My Mom broke her hip last month and has moved in with us, so it's really put me behind working on the website. (BTW, the url is actually http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com).

OT, I really have to thank Cathe for all her terrific workouts. Without her videos this past year, there is absolutely no way I could take care of my mother. She's almost 200 pounds and signficantly heavier than I am, yet I can help get her in and out of chairs, bed, etc. without much problem. Talk about functional fitness!!

Best,
Liz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.