Video Classifications and listing of videos

SassySean

Hi,
Im new to Cathe. Please help me get my collection going. I have asked for a catalog to be sent. Im looking for a list of all of her videos that are classified acording to type. I bought the CXT (?? correct letters) series and Im wondering where do I go next. Im interested in incorporating Cathe with The FIRM.
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could/would help. Also Im interested in any old rotations you might have or can direct me to.
I am hoping to build my collection quickly.
I know this question has probably been asked 100 times before-- so any guidance would be helpful. I have been looknig at the web site. I think a defintion of terms(meaning of letters and video titles) is definitely in order.
Thanks
Sassy

I use both the Firm and Cathe and am relatively new to Cathe also. I have: Pure Strength, Slow and Heavy, CTX, Intensity Series, Body Blast and a couple of others. I suggest you get DVD's instead of Videos because they are chaptered and you can plan workouts. I have a few rotations but you can find them at:

http://www.fitnessvideofanatics.com/publicrotations/keep.fit

There are several there.

As the order you get the workouts I would absolutely get the Intensity Series, Body Blast and Pure Strength since you already have CTX coming. Just my suggestions. And there are a lot of rotations here and on the Firm Forum that you sub workouts in that compliment each other.

Cardio, non interval step tapes hardest to easiest intensity wise:
(Note: Step N Motion 1, Mega Step Blast or the 'Wedding' video I have never done so I can't judge those.)

Step Heat
Step Max
Step Jam
Step Fit
Power Max
Rhythmic Step
Step Blast
Step Works

Interval cardios
Imax II
Imax (more intense than Imax II imho)

Strength - total body
MIS
Push Pull

Endurance - total body
Supersets
Muscle Endurance
Power Hour

Weights - upper body
Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders Triceps
Pure Strength Back, Biceps, and Abs
Pyramid Upper Body
Slow and Heavy Tris and Bis
Slow and Heavy Chest and Back
Slow and Heavy Shoulders (and Legs)

Weights - lower body
Legs and Glutes
PLB
Pure Strength Strong Legs and Abs
Slow and Heavy Legs (and Shoulders)

Circuit Workouts
Circuit Max (5 min of cardio followed by 2 min of upper/lower body compound moves repeat that cycle 5 more times)
Cardio and Weights (Step and upper body circuits only - no lower body)

Cardio and Strength
Step, Jump, and Pump (16 min of step then 40 min of hi/lo and weight circuits)
CTX - you already know what that is!
Boot Camp (this is 1 min of cardio, 1 min lower body, 1 min upper body, 1 min core/abs then repeat that cycle 7 more times
Body Max (24 min of step, then 20 min of leg/step circuits, then an upper body and abs segment)

Non step cardio workouts
Cardio Kicks
Kick, Punch, and Crunch

Step and Hi/Lo - no weights
MIC (25 min of hi/lo and 30 min of step - yowza!)

I'm sure I forgot something, but that's all I can think of right now. My first Cathe purchase was CTX. After that, I bought all her other DVDs and haven't looked back. My other workouts became too 'easy' for me. You are going to love Cathe!

Well, she said she already ordered CTX DVD so I didn't include that or Leaner Legs, but I guess I could have! Thanks.

Thanks you guys for helping me. I have colleced alot . Mostly on VHS for now. I am still looking for Ab Hits and Terminator on DVD and I will pretty much have them all. Now getting up the nerve to attempt to do them YIKES!!!!!!!

Sassy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.