Updated CTX

ElaineP

Cathlete
How about an Updated CTX incorperating a Lowmax along with kickbox and step cardio as well.

Elaine

An updated CTX would be great!!! I would want the cardio's short and intense(30 to 40 min.) with one body part worked for 15 to 20 min.(heavy weghts) and don't forget to add a variety of ab/core work and really loud, fun, pumping music. Please bring back the music louder option and the awesome premixes like in the I-series and BB series!!! Also, include a variety of cardio 1 - hi/lo; 2 - step kickbox; 3 - interval step; 4 - floor kickbox; 5 - intense cardio/lower body circuit; 6 - one killer lower body workout with the option to do less reps and go really heavy or to do more reps and go lighter with people showing both ways to workout. Pretty much a CTX 2 only take it up one more notch and make the cardio a tad bit longer in length and show options for those who want to lift heavy and those who want more reps less weights!
BUT...I will probably buy and love whatever you put out next b/c you are STILL the best and totally on top of anyone else out there!!!
Angela:7

This is one series I'd really love to see as well. CTX is definitely my favorite series so far, because of its diversity, short length, and intensity. I actually love that the cardio is only 30 minutes on all of them - it's what makes the series unique and user friendly. I use them as is when I'm short on time, or I use them before another weighted workout. Just keep them super intense. Leaner Legs is still my favorite lower body workout, too :D

I think the premix possibilities are endless with something like this, too. Mixed, longer cardios, cardio & weights, all weights, all abs, all stretch, etc.

Thanks!
Sara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.