Update a dope Flash Player error

dhayes

i tried to do a cathe live workout today on my Samsung Smart TV and kept getting a message asking me to update my plug in to adobe flash player. When I click on the link it takes me to the flash player download but will not let me install. Anyone else having this problem. It plays fine on my iPad and all updates are current on my tv.

i tried to do a cathe live workout today on my Samsung Smart TV and kept getting a message asking me to update my plug in to adobe flash player. When I click on the link it takes me to the flash player download but will not let me install. Anyone else having this problem. It plays fine on my iPad and all updates are current on my tv.

As far as I know Samsung stopped supporting Flash several years ago, but I could be wrong.

I had the same problem. cathe Live worked on it at the end of July when I subscribed, but the next week I received the message you are/were getting. We already had apple tv hooked up in another room, so that has been relocated to the tv in the basement where I work out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.