Tyra Banks Rant

Dita is divorcing Marilyn Manson. Their marriage lasted only a few months.

They did date a while before they married.

When she was doing the photoshoot for a colleague of mine and this is before Dita married Manson, that between shoots (pro shoots can take up to 8 hours and thousands of photos are taken), that she stayed on the phone with Marilyn Manson. Marilyn was in Europe and he apparently is a very cloying and needy person.

In fact, some pro shoots last two days or more, so Dita was in the studio a lot. My colleague told me that Manson called her all the time.

He and his wife picked her up from the airport and were around her quite a bit for the few days she did the ad photos. This colleague is a very nice and honest person and he told me all this over dinner in NYC a couple of years ago.

During their divorce, Marilyn and Dita were having a dispute over their cat. Dita got the two dogs, but they were fighting for the cat. I think that is the way it was/is or it may be vice-versa. But I think it was the cat they were battling for custody.

Dita was also seeking some type of financial reimbursement from Manson.

Marilyn Mandon began seeing a girl of about 19 or so. At any rate the girl was very young and not nearly as lovely as Dita.

Manson is also known as a heavy drinker (he prefers booze to drugs from what I've been told) and I am sure that did not help their marriage.

While he helped her career tremendously, he broke her heart by all accounts.

Dita's real name is Heather Sweet. She is about 35 years old and been in the business for a long time. I remember when she was selling clothing on Ebay. She loves corsets -- the kind that are very tight and reduce the waist to being unnaturally small.

She also has/had a website. Marilyn was smitten with her pale skin and dark hair and joined her site. The rest is history.

A few months I saw a photo of Dita. I think she was in France. She had on a gorgeous white suit, not overtly revealing at all, but very sexy in a classy way. She had on full fashion stockings with seams, high heels, her trademark red lipstick, etc. She was carrying a small Christian Dior bag. She had her hair done in a beautiful retro style.

She looked beautiful!

She is known as a very nice person and very classy. She is not some pole dancing woman in stripper heels. She takes inspiration from the burlesque dancers of the past who used illusion and beautiful backgrounds to create a very sexy aura. In other words, she is tasteful, not vulgar.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.