two questions

What I like

As you can tell, I have no life because I have spent the last hour reading through old posts. It just fascinates me to read all this stuff. I used to eat the Balance Bars all the time, too, but I tried the Zone bars (from The Zone diet), and they are better than all the other ones, in my opinion. They also follow the 40-30-30 plan. The PR bars to me taste like dirt. I don't follow the Zone diet, but those bars are so good, especially the Apple Cinnamon and the Strawberry Yogurt. I can only find them at health food stores and at www.zoneperfect.com. I hope someone from the original posts reads this now that it's a few months old.

Em

Don't feel bad!

I read through the old posts sometimes too! It's fun to go back and read things that you either missed the first time around or that you originally read and have since formed a different opinion on, etc.

And I appreciate the info you added about the Zone bars. I'll have to check those out!

Renae

Wow!

Yes, I read old posts also! It feels like so long ago. What a difference a year makes, I'm in better shape and I have a whole new Repertoire of favorite Bars! Luna(All Flavors!)
ProMax, Zone(I love the Chocolate Raspberry!)and very recently Viactiv & Kashi Bars. I'd love to hear everyone's favorites! Maria
wink.gif

PR Bars

Hi SKL! I used to take a PR bar 30 min. before I exercised for more energy but I've found 1) their very expensive and 2) your body really doesn't need it. I rather eat a 1/2 bagel w/1 T of jam or jelly or eat some celery w/peanut butter. I'm no longer taking these bars nor taking the chromium picolinate that the bars contained in them. So just get your energy from eating real food. It's better for you! Take care, Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.