Turbo Jam?

brendazzzz

Cathlete
Has anyone tried this series and if so, what did you think? If you could compare it to a Cathe workout, which would it be? How would you rate the quality of workout and the music? This might be a Christmas idea! ;)

Thanks!

Turbo Jam is a mix of kickboxing, dance and great great music. I think TJ is less intense than Cathe but I really enjoy kickboxing workouts.In the cardio workouts ( cardio party nº 1, cardio party nº 2 in the deluxe package and in the 20 minutes workout you will find the turbo (one anaerobic drill). The format of the cardio workouts is : a short warm- up, jabs & twists, kicks & punches, crosses & zig zags, turbo (anaerobic drill), water break, recovery dance party, finale, cool down, and stretch. If you order the basic set you will receive 5 DVD and if you order the deluxe package you will receive the Cardio party mix 2 and lower body jam too.BB will be filming longer and more advanced Turbo Jam workouts in October but there is not an expected date for release at this time.I really liked these workouts!

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Mariangeles - do you know anything about the lower body jam? I've been trying to find reviews on it but can't find a thing.
Thanks.

Lower body jam is done with a band. I think its 30 minutes, 15 standing and 15 floor work. I really like it and you really feel it.

Kathy

I think that lower body Jam can be evil, I double the green bands for extra resistance and it really works. You make it easier or hard depending on the resistance that you use. It is a great lower body for those you want to slim down your legs.

I just received these workouts yesterday - BTW - I just ordered them on Thursday and just selected normal shipment - I was shocked to get them so fast. I did CP 1 last night and the 20 Minute Cardio this morning and I really liked them. The 20 minute one flew by. I think the 20 min one will be perfect to get in some cario before doing a weight workout too. The music is pretty good. Like it has been said before - not as tough as a Cathe workout - and the workout crew is way perky - but the music helped get me past the whooping. I can feel it in my abs today too. I will probably try Cardio Party 2 tonight...

I am glad I made the purchase and will be interesed in checking out the longer workouts that they are supposed to be developing.

Thanks for replying so quickly about lower body jam. Now I'm going to have to find it on Ebay. Darn! I knew I should of ordered it and CP2.

I love Lower Body Jam. It's not as tough as a Cathe workout, but I didn't expect it to be. I definitely felt it in my legs, and the 30 minutes flew by fast. I liked the idea of using the resistance bands to work the legs. I can't wait to try the rest of the workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.