Turbo Jam and/or Yoga Booty Ballet?

I'm curious about these workouts, but I'm also dubious, since I so rarely find anyone who can replace my beloved Cathe. Has anyone had any fun/success with either YBB or Turbo Jam? I'd probably buy the advanced versions of both.
thanks!
-Caroline

Hi Caroline,

I tried YBB, and didn't like it. I do love Turbo Jam. I find it fun, and at the end of a workout, I've usually worked up a pretty good sweat, without feeling like I really worked out hard. I don't think Turbo Jam is anywhere near as intense as Cathe. If you're looking for intensity comparable to Cathe, you may not find it in Turbo Jam. But if you are looking for something to spice up your workouts and just get more variety, I would definitely try it. The one thing I have found Turbo Jam really targets, is the abs. I'd be interested to read others opinions as well, since everyone is different.

Iris

I have all the TJs and they are great fun! I don't really care for the sculpting ones, though. I just love them for cardio.

YBB is very different and kind of yoga/new agey, if you like that sort of thing. I enjoyed the original set but don't have enough interest to order anything else.

Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.