Turbo Jam again & Step Workouts and your knees!

Fitness-Mom

Cathlete
Hi Everyone ~ :)

I am looking towards purchasing the Turbo Jam workouts. Great workouts? Pros/Cons? What are your favorites?

I love Cathe's style, and I do have a hard time liking any other workouts.
My main problem is, I LOVE, LOVE step workouts, but they kill my knees. I have definitely cut back, and have only been doing them once a week now. :(

I am looking for good alternatives that will give me a great workout and the same intensity of step. Should I steer more towards kickboxing and yoga?
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!!

*~*~*HAPPY HOLIDAYS*~*~*

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

I love step workouts, too. I have a few ideas for you to think about...how high do you use your step? I never use more than one riser.If your knees really bother you try no risers.How recently have you replaced your sneakers? When my knees and hips bother me I need new ones.Just some thoughts and my two cents.
Ellen

I have the set that has Punch, Kick, and Jam and Cardio Dance party 2. It also has Ab Jam and a 20 min workout and came with the weighted gloves too. I really like it, and my Mom has it too (now the set I have I lent to my SIL who likes it too!).

You can check them out on my webpage below (click on shop for products). There's all kinds of TJ now, and Chaline is making 18 new workouts to be released next year too!

Hope that helps! Step tends to bother my achilles tendon but I love Cathe's kickboxing & TJ!

Jess, I love Turbo Jam and have been looking on all the Beach Body boards to see when Chalene is going to release more workouts. How did you find out that she is releasing 18 new workouts in 2008?
Just curious.

Sarah :)

Okay, this is very roundabout, BUT at Videofitness someone posted that they had read about the new workouts on the YaYas board. I think Chalene may have talked about it on a recent live chat. There's a whole thread about it on videofitness if you want to read more. HTH! (I know there's nothing about it on the beachbody site and it kills me!) If you need the VF link, let me know.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Yes, Jonahnah, I'd like to have the link. I hope Chalene is producing more workouts ala Cardio Parties and Kick Punch and Jam; love them. That OC girl is so motivating!

;-) Sarah

I know someone who was in a lie chat with her from the MDB board!! That's how I heard about it. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything else!!

And..... the coaches from MDB can order P90X+ as of Monday the 17th!! They go on sale to the public on Jan 2nd!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!! (per Carl's blog here... http://carldaikeler.blogspot.com/ )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.