Turbo Fire ..... I am on Fire

amsterjo

Cathlete
Just got the Turbo Fire and I am loving it. I have not done any of the sculpting or Hiit dvds yet. Sweating and loving it!! I did not buy the extra set of dvd's....is there any advantage to having them?

Huge fan here too, loved the cardio and the HIIT, but burned myself out by following the rotations for 10 weeks. I should have rotated in the advanced dvds sooner to add more variety.

I only did the Fire 60 from the advanced, I really really liked it, even near the end of my run with TF, I popped in Fire 60 and thought it was great, I might even do that one tonight come to think of it.

I did not like the sculpt or tone at all, I really don't like all that band work, I find it tedious and boring. So the upper/lower body in the advanced were a waste for me, and the 10 minute abs, well so many other dvds could replace that.

I never got around to doing the HIIT 30, I will use it though, just need a break from it.

So overall, for me the advanced workouts were not necessary. I'm not too upset over the purchase, but that's a lot of money to spend for 2 workouts.

I pretty much knew I was buying the set for The Cardio and not the sculpting. I do not regret my decision at all. I will do my P90x for weight work.

I am IN LOVE with Turbo Fire!! I love all the cardios. The sculpting on the basic set, not so much. I only have been using the cardios and have been using Cathe weight work for weights (right now, STS). I bought the Advanced workouts, and love FIRE 60. Have not done HiiT 30 yet. (but i know I'll like it, since I do ALL the HiiTs). I also love Abs 10, VERY challenging ab work. And the lower body sculpting with the bands is pretty decent for band work! Kind of like Butts and Guts band work. A little less intense, but better than any of the other sculpting on the basic set.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.