turbo fire and CLX hybrid

marymac

Cathlete
I'm thinking of this to combine turbo fire and chalean extreme.

Monday one of her HIITS and Burn 1
Tuesday- fire 45 ez
WEdnesday-sprints and Burn 2
Thursday fire 30 ez
Friday- Hiit and Burn 30
Saturday- run
Sundayeasy swim or stretch

Any feedback would be great. Anyone elase combining the 2 programs. I didn;t like her hybrid schedule.

Great question - I've been wondering the same thing. Her hybrid rotation is also really long. I would like a 3 month rotation at most.

I was considering combining them as well. I'm not a huge fan of her rotation because I really would like to use the HIIT wos on strength days. There is something in me that just can't justify having 20 minutes be the only cardio I do on a cardio day.

I was considering doing something similar to what you have listed but still doing each phase as originally planned and throwing in probably 2 days of TF and maybe a Cathe step on the 3rd cardio day. I'd like to try to tough out the entire 3 months though. I don't have STS because I don't have the equip and live out of the country so can't buy it (things like a barbell, pull up bar, etc.) I'll be typing up my rotation soon. I'll try to remember to post it here.

I am LOVING the TF workouts and purchased CLX but have yet to try it. We leave for a med cruise in 2 weeks so I will start after we return.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.