TTM and CF with STS

momto4

Cathlete
I'm thinking of starting another rotation of STS tomorrow. I'd like to use TTM and CF along with some of the STS cardio in the rotation. I'm thinking TTM and CF would be Ok because the weights in them aren't very heavy and used more to boost the heartrate, right????? What about Supercuts, would that be OK too?
TIA

TTM/CF in STS rotation

I'm thinking of starting another rotation of STS tomorrow. I'd like to use TTM and CF along with some of the STS cardio in the rotation. I'm thinking TTM and CF would be Ok because the weights in them aren't very heavy and used more to boost the heartrate, right????? What about Supercuts, would that be OK too?
TIA

I would advise you do STS Legs before TTM/CF. They do fry legs and you will feel it the day after i.e DOMS...I have experimented this routine on myself!
As to the weight load used in both, it's light...Yes just to boost the heart rate.
I am not sure about supercuts as I have incorporated it often in my routines but it could possibly be the same. Supercuts is a total body conditioning. When Cathe say total surely legs are challenged.

All the best ;)

I think you would be fine mixing CrossFire or TTM with STS. I remember Cathe saying when she put LIS in with STS to make a rotation that the weights in LIS would not count for "weight training" per se, and the weights in CF and TTM are even lighter than most of the LIS weight choices.

When I'm learning a workout I often do it with a very light weight (sometimes just 2 lbs) I wonder if you could try it with a really light weight to begin with to see if you get any doms (if any). It might be just fine. I personally find some of these workouts to work my lower body pretty well, even if they aren't targeting my upper body. I don't have STS, so I don't really know as well as the other ladies who do have it. I have the TTM and CF and the LIS series. I just love this whole direction that Cathe has gone (seemed like she started with the STC series.) Mixing things up is so much fun.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.