TTC or Preg *** July 10

Better late than never, right?!?!?

Just a quick hello. I had labs done, but I doubt that I'll find anything out before my appt next Friday. They did the whole pg profile,...HIV and everything.

I slept 11 hrs last night!!!!!!!! I felt good today, but now I'm tired & want to go rest. It's nice to be home 2 hrs later than my normal job (doing relief work for next 2 days).

I'll be more "talkative" Friday. I"m off to cuddle with my boys. :)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Just a super quick "hi"! I am absolutely beat, and I have to finish 2 homework assignments. I fell asleep in class this afternoon, but the prof didn't notice:eek: . It was one of those "tired" days. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. One more day of class to go! I'll "talk" more when it's over!
-Jen

Hi all-
Melanie-Glad everything is okay, and 11 hours of sleeps sounds divine.
Kate-Enjoy your vacation, and road trip(you are so lucky). Be glad you don't have Sonic, evil place of many calories.
Candra-You are right, Dreyers popcicles are the best, and as I found out last night they have the cream filled ones with 45 calories a piece. So good. I am also jealous of your weekend alone.
Stephanie-I went to sonic today and had a orange cream slush. The blackberry sprite sounds so good, I may try it tomorrow. when you do Jari Love, which ones do you do?
Susan-how are you today? Are you feeling better?
We went to Target, TJ Maxx(they had great Nike workout stuff),Old Navy and chucky cheeses. Then to Walmart for lightbulbs and then the dentist. I am so tired, I can't wait for bed. One more hour!

Jeez, Mikkia, Your errands were a workout in themselves! YAY to cheap Nike stuff!!! Did the dentist go okay?

Hi everyone--my first chance to get down here today. I'll do a proper check in tomorrow.

Maggie:)
34 weeks, 3 days

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.