TTC/Miscarriage Support Week of Mar. 22

Hi everyone,

Welcome Reena, we are glad to have people joining us. I'll be 35y/o next month and have been TTC my first baby for 3 months now. I have married for almost 2 years. It can be pretty annoying when people just ask that question too often. EVERYTIME my in laws talk to us ask the same O question!

Wendy, I am so happy to learn that everything is OK. I hope your DD gets better soon.

Susan, how amazing, it just made me smile so see your little one. You know I got my first PAP smear last monday! so wrong, wow, I have to wait 10 more days to get the results

Autumn, I think I may test on Saturday too. That would be 12 DPO for me and I can't hardly wait. I promised that I wouldn't test before but I might as well join you on Saturday. Did I mention that the doctor told me not to test but after my period was late for 2 WEEKS!!!!

Bethany, make that dream come true ;)

Jen, how are you feeling?

Hi Melanie and Mel2

Cheack ya all later!

Bethany-Yes, my dad lives in Bradenton and we are going for a week the last week in May. Small world!! I thought Jen was the one that lived in Bradenton. What exactly does FertilAid do?
Autumn and Pricilla-Im wishing for a BFP for you both!!!!!!
Pricilla-there is not woman on the planet that could wait 2 weeks to test!
Hi Jen, Melanie, Mel2, Wendy, Reena!

Susan- I live in Orlando about 1 hr and 45 min from Bethany. I love the west coast!

Welcome Reena! My name is Jen and I am 29. I've been married to DH 3 years this May and together for 7. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant with my first after an ectopic in Dec 08. These ladies here are wonderful!

I feel pretty good in the evenings as far as nausea but I am so exhausted. But I still thank God every day and try not to complain. I am hoping to get in some good workouts this weekend.

I'm praying for BFP's for Autumn and Priscilla!

Hello to everyone else! Have a great night!

sorry to butt in.....

susan, your pic brought tears to my eyes!!!
i couldnt be happier for you and your family!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D

--kate

Kate you are such a sweetie!!
Hope everyone is doing good today. I am packing for our trip to see my mom in Mississippi this weekend. Im hoping for some bfp news when I get back!
Everyone have a great weekend!

Happy Friday Ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Autumn - so nice we can chat in 2 forums.....we are going to have to race to get that new book in May and finish it to trade our opinions. Go Eric!

Wendy - congratulations! that pic is of me and Cathe at the roadtrip last year :)

Susan - congratulations to you as well...

Bethany - yes, I went last year

Priscilla - you and I should trade war stories because mommy in law is definitely causing stress....

Jen - congratulations and good luck on your workouts this weekend :) I am told exhaustion eases up eventually...here's fingers crossed for you that it happens sooner rather than later.

Off to lunch and urban rebounding ..

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Hi ya to all,
Again another long week w/too many shifts together. On Wed I worked 28hrs w/o sleep! Usually, I can get sneak an hour or two in the call room. Anyways, I am here now...

Wendy ---all I can say is YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you : )
Susan - I love the picture, I am so glad you posted it.
Jen -- Hi, and hang in with the pg symptoms.
Mel -- how's the training going?
Reena, welcome to the group! I am fairly new myself. I am an Acute Care NP and I work in a Neuroscience ICU. I will be 35 in May, married for 8 yrs. I got pregnant fairly quickly but had a m/c and D&C 2/25. So, now I am in a holding pattern for TTC until after two cycles.
Speaking of cycles...It has now been a month and no AF?? ( I am still trying to figure out all the abbv.)
Hi to everyone else!! I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Melanie (2)

Mel2-After my m/c my AF returned 6 weeks later almost to the day so hang in there. I heard it takes between 4-8 weeks to return. If mine didn't return at 8 weeks then I would have gone to my dr but AF finally showed!

BFP HERE!!!!!!!!!

OMG ladies. Today is 12dpo and AF was not due until monday. I barely slep last night b/c I wanted to test first thing in the morning. I used the Clear Blue Digital test and it displayed the word PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm in shock!!!!! So excited, God first, my baby will be born before Christmas.
I have been noticing sore throat and I know I had cramps 7dpo, but other than that no symptoms at all. I will wait until monday to get the blood test.

Reena, mine is a long story! At least my in laws live in another state and to be honest we barely talk, but it was getting on my nerves!! They are coming in 2 months, so we won't say anything until they're here

Jen, have you modified your workouts at all?

Ladies, I'll be back later. Hi to everyone else and pray for me! Thanks!

OMG ladies. Today is 12dpo and AF was not due until monday. I barely slep last night b/c I wanted to test first thing in the morning. I used the Clear Blue Digital test and it displayed the word PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'm in shock!!!!! So excited, God first, my baby will be born before Christmas.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! That is just awesome news. I will keep you in my prayers.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Congratulations Priscilla! That is absolutely wonderful news! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! As far as workouts, I ran a few times but now I do CC on the treadmill and walk. I just can't muster the energy to run anymore as much as I would like to. As far as weight workouts, I am doing the same for now. Some of the weight I did lower because I could tell I was too tired and I didn't want my form to suffer.

Thanks to all for your kind words and your prayers!!!

Things that I've done different this month,

1. I started charting temps
2. We actually didn't baby danced for 3 days before the start of my fertlie window. Just baby danced two days before and the day of Ovulation.
3. I used a calendar that one of my assistance gave me to note any changes (CM, baby dancing, temps)

That day that I got a smiley face in the ovulation kit, I look at the bottom of my calendar and there was a biblical message that I hadn't seen before that says

HE PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE HE IS MY GOD. That brough a smile to my face and started crying!

Let's just kep the faith up. I'll be praying for you all.
You are so amazing!

Priscilla, Congratulations!!! Yee-haw, how wonderful! I bet your in-laws will be thrilled when you decide to tell them !;)

Autumn, sorry about the negative result.:( Hopefully it's too early...how many DPO are you again?

I hope one day to be able to report that I've gotten a period, then I can join in on the TTC game as well!!

Autumn, hopefully it just too early to test. Actually, the test I used only has a 51% of accuracy at 4 days before your missed period and it has a good sensitivity. You'll be in my prayers.

Bethany, we decided to tell my in laws in May, when they get here... I'm crossing my fingers for you and hoping AF visit you soon

Thanks everyone, I told my family already. Maybe I should've waited at least a week, but this is the first time I get pregnant and I coudn't hold it ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.