Trying to Fit Yoga in for Wed July 9

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies- if anyone's out there

This morning I was all set up to do WSFL...but this morning at the last minute, I couldn't bear the thought of those step ups/KB swings, etc....so I pulled out NROL and did one of the Fat Loss rotations of Giant Sets (closest thing to metabolic circuits I can think of). The reps were 12 in the first giant set and 20 in the second giant set...so it sure was different with lighter weights. Hope I went heavy enough. Will need to experiment. I finished off with intervals. I did 3 sets of 45/30-60 on the Rebounder. I kept my HR higher on the rest periods and was able to get my HR up to 168...so I was happy about that! Total workout was 63" with cooldown and stretch and I burned 528 calories.

Yesterday was rough at work. Lots of touch females going off. Can't stand cattiness. I make the same mistake all of the time. When I first start a job and the women are "nice", I divulge too much info about myself and then when the "newness" wears off and the cattiness/jealousy come out.....they resent me for the very things I was open about! You think I'd learn by the ripe old age of 49!!!

On the flip side, I have a job interview this afternoon. Got a call from a Carpet Cleaning company in town. They had my resume from 2 months ago for a part-time position I applied for and they now need a full time secretary and the lady spoke with both my DH and me....and she REALLY liked my DH and told me she can't wait to meet me today....so we shall see what they have to offer and if I think I would like the job. She mentioned something about me practically running the place and that there are 2 other girls working there and the company is thriving. She was impressed with the recent "diversity" ......(or whatever you want to call my recent period of doing all sorts of different jobs).

The bad thing is I also have a doc appt today...so my supposed "half day" at work due to me working Saturdays now ....is going to be way too busy! but.......such is life.

Thanks for listening to my rambling!

Have great workouts everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.