Trying to Fit Yoga In for Wed July 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred - Section 1 & 2 (skipped the cardio in the 2nd segment). I added on 10-Minute Melt with Mitch Gaylord. Workout was 67" and I burned 491 calories.

Wasn't planning on working out this morning....but couldn't sleep very well after the concert. I'm working later this AM...as I had to switch shifts with the other girl....so it's my late night.

The concert last night was pretty radical...lots of fights and the sound wasn't stellar...but we had fun. Really liked the one opening band The Sick Puppies, but Finger Eleven stunk. Seether always rocks.

Have great workouts everyone. Sitting here icing my poor shoulders. I really messed them up doing moves I'm supposed to modify. You think I'd learn!

Hi there!

I'm still not posting much because of all the downsizing & stuff going on here at work. I just don't want to "rock the boat" but I figured that I might be able to get away with posting during lunch. I rarely have any time to post from home so that's why I haven't been around. I still peek in from time to time so I can keep up with everything & check on the progress of STS, though. I just don't want to spend too much time here...

Anyway, I'm back on 4DS again. This is week 3. I'm also still using my kettlebells a lot too. In fact, I do kettlebell swings during a couple of the 4DS BC drills that I tend to dread & that has really made me look forward to that workout a lot more. On Fridays, I do an all kettlebell workout, followed by yoga. Since I've been having so much trouble sleeping lately, I've been fitting in a lot more yoga over the weekends too.

Lora - Sounds like a great concert! It also sounds like you've been keeping up with your fantastic workouts too. Hope your shoulder feels better soon.

Yve - Hope all is well with you & your baby.

Jen - Hope your pregnancy is going smoothly & hope you get a chance to visit again soon.

Well, I guess that's it for lunchtime so I better go. I really hope I get a chance to post more again soon. I miss everyone here...

Take care!

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Sorry I haven't posted much in the last while. It has been a busy time - In the last 2 weeks, we celebrated our first anniversary, and my 40th birthday. As well - we have had some family gatherings on my husband's side also.
Things are going ok... though I have tendonitis in my shoulder - and planter's fasciitis in my foot.. It is just aching.
I have been attending Mom and Baby fitness class - and have also been going back to pilates...It has helped my sanity by getting me out of the house - and chatting with people - and exercising.
I don't know what I will do about my foot though - I am just wrapping it with a tensor bandage for now... and not walking on it too much this week... I hope it is temporary.

Lora - for a day that you weren't planning to workout - the fact that you burnt 491 calories is amazing. I don't know how you do it on so little sleep... I am so tired all the time now. Sorry you hurt your shoulder again...I feel your pain.

Kel - Nice to see you. Very wise not to 'rock the boat' re internet time at work. More employers monitor this than one would think. I was really paranoid about posting from work - and saved surfing for my home computer time. I'm sorry you are having sleep issues. Are you taking anything yet - or are you letting the yoga on it's own - do the trick?

Jen - How have you been - Hope all is going well with your pregnancy - and that you are getting to the point where you aren't so tired any more.

Have a nice evening ladies...

Take care - Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.