True Blood Tonight!!!!

dr.mel_PT

Cathlete
I'm soooooooo excited!! Definitely have to watch the pre-show since I can't remember what happened last season.

Oh, Melissa, me either!! I am so excited to see what happens! Bill disappeared right after he proposed to Sookie, remember? Can't wait to see what happens with Sookie and Eric this season!! He is so yummy!!! Tune in early (8:45), because there is something starting then, according to HBO. Enjoy!!!!
Jenn

Oh, Melissa, me either!! I am so excited to see what happens! Bill disappeared right after he proposed to Sookie, remember? Can't wait to see what happens with Sookie and Eric this season!! He is so yummy!!! Tune in early (8:45), because there is something starting then, according to HBO. Enjoy!!!!
Jenn

Bill disappearing is the only thing I remember from last season. Oh yeah I do remember the queen too. That's pretty much what my memory serves ;)

I can't wait to see what happens w Sookie & Eric either!! Have you read the books? Also, did you know 'Eric' is dating Kate Bosworth in real life? Lucky girl!!! He is too HOTTTT!!

And did I read somewhere that Anna Paquin (Sookie) and Stephen Moyer (Bill) are engaged?

Carrie

Last edited:
Darn it, . .I was just so not impressed. There were almost to many different story lines going on my attention span couldn't handle it. I also don't like Eric showing weakness, . .the queen bugs me.

Darn it, . .I was just so not impressed. There were almost to many different story lines going on my attention span couldn't handle it. I also don't like Eric showing weakness, . .the queen bugs me.

I know, it was kinda weak IMO for a premiere. The queen bugs me too and I was hoping she wouldn't make an appearance. This show usually starts slow and then picks up speed though. Next week's episode looks GOOD!!

You know what annoyed me: Jessica had to drag that body in the house and wasn't strong enough to get rid of it, then 10 min later she's hurling a werewolf out of the car wreck?! Ugh I was yelling at the TV, haha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.