Trouble Opening Workout Manager

Stephie

Cathlete
Hello!

For the last several days I have had a lot of trouble opening the workout manager section of the website. Every once in a blue moon it will open to my page but mostly it just sits there. It could be my internet, we don't have very good internet, but everything else I try to load is working. Can you tell me if there's a setting I need to change or anything I need to do to be able to get back into my workout manager?

Thanks so much!

Steph

It sounds like a cache issue. I would suggest trying to clear your browser's cache. Also, you alternatively might want to just login through our forums and select the checkbox to keep you logged in. Once you login into the forums you should automatically be logged in to the WM

It sounds like a cache issue. I would suggest trying to clear your browser's cache. Also, you alternatively might want to just login through our forums and select the checkbox to keep you logged in. Once you login into the forums you should automatically be logged in to the WM

Thanks for your quick reply. I cleared my browser's history, tried going through forums already logged in but it's still not working. Last night I used my phone as a hotspot and was actually able to open the Workout Manager so I'm guessing it's my slow internet. The strange thing though is that we've lived here for 6 months and up until now I've been able to open the WM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.