trippin' on dreams...

jobabes

Cathlete
OK fellow road trippers - this is really weird. I had a VIVID dream last night that I was at the Road Trip - and was so confused! I couldn' account for the passage of time but everyone else thought it was no big deal. I even had conversations with Cathe, looked at the cool stuff for sale, died on the workouts, etc. The strangest part - it was held in a semi-outdoor gym with people walking by and watching (gets a little fuzzy here - not sure where it all came from). Anyway, I must be deeply preoccupied with my upcoming adventure!!

:7 :7 :7

Re: died on the workouts

That is sooo funny! Trust me, Cathe will work you but she won't kill you as in "die"! Promise! Can't wait to meet you Joanna!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Hi ~
That is great! You got to experience the trip twice! :) Actually, one of my friends swears by this website for Dream Interpretation. www.DreamMoods.com I've never used it, but you could hunt around there and see if you can get any clues about what this means! (other than you are totally consumed with thoughts of the trip!) What will you do when it's July?? ;) ha! You'll need to get through this, otherwise you're going to be mighty tired in August. (either that, or in really great shape b/c you "workout" all night!)

haha!

Good luck!

I look forward to meeting you as well - at least now I am talking (and dreaming!) about the trip...Thanks for all the encouragement.

Thanks for the site referral. I am a licensed counselor by profession and have some ideas. But - it is always great to get more information and ideas. I dreamed last night - but about other stuff. Very active, conscious stuff right now. My kids are out of town for spring break - maybe I just need more going on during the day!! Between now and August I have other exciting things to look forward to (h.s. graduation for one of my children; trip for my mother's 80th; celebrating my inlaws 60th wedding anniversary) - maybe I can dream about those instead!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.