Tried Turbo Kick today...loved it!!!

eaglobo

Cathlete
Has anyone else tried a live Turbo Kick class?? I was at class bright and early at 6 am this morning with much apprehension. I had heard that the choreography was really tough, and it was in some places, but for the most part, I was amazed how much of it I did pick up.

Since live classes with Cathe are pretty much no longer a legitimate option for me, I've been looking for more kickbox workouts closer to my home, and have found 2 that I really love, and both of them are at places that I hope to one day teach!

I haven't had the chance to experience a live class in a while, Cathe and otherwise, and with Cathe changing up her Wednesday class somewhat, it would be pointless for me to drive an hour away just to stand around and watch. Being a home exerciser for the most part, I was quite glad to get out and about for some classes, and will be making this Turbo Kick one a weekly deal!!

I love turbo kick (hence the turbo1 screen name) my sister teaches TK at a local gym...there is nothing like a live class! The music rocks. Do you take any other Les Mills classes? I've recently started taking Body Attack (sis teaches that too) it is awesome!:7

Jerry, I would love to take a Turbo Kick class. The closest I've come to them is through my Turbo Jam videos. I watch Turbo Kick classes on youtube periodically and they seem like a fun and effective workout. You are soo lucky to be able to find a class in your area :)

On you tube? My teenager watches youtube. I'll have to go check it out.

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.