Friday-Pyramid premix combo
Sunday-off

Sunday-The Gauntlet
Monday-Rhythmic Step
Tuesday-The Viper
Wednesday-Boot Camp Cardio portion-Xpress kickbox
Thursday-Imax Extreme
Friday-Xpress Step and Intervals/cardio only

I love this new folder! Keep the rotations coming.

Tina

:)

Hi Kathy,

Of course you can. Any rotation is fee game here, isn't it?
I just have to tell you I did the Time Saver Step from Cardio and Weights and the Blast Only section from Imax 2 last night and what
an awesome workout!! It took just about an hour with a cool down and it felt like a whole new workout. The blast only is actually easier than doing Imax 2 as a whole. Cathe put all the cool downs between
blasts. (she is just the best!) Last week I tried Boot Camp cardio
portion and just about passed out in the end, there are no rests between sets. I guess if I do this rotation again and feel like killing myself I could add Boot Camp cardio to this instead of Imax.
:7

Tina

Just updating the past rotation. When I wrote it, I hadn't actually
done any of the Terminator workouts, so I didn't realize they didn't
contain ab work. I added ab work on the alternate days. Of course all the ab work I added was from the Intensity series as I am so addicted to it right now. Also on the Pyramid bonus combo, I also
added abs at the end and Boot Camp lower body only to it. My third week I have planned like this:

Sunday-ME/BC Bonus combo
Monday-Imax 2
Tuesday-Pyramid Upper/Yoga(Ali MacGraw)
Wednesday-Pyramid Lower/Time Saver Step
Thursday-Imax Extreme
Friday-The Gauntlet
Saturday-Cardio and Weights

I normally rest on the seventh day, but I'm going away on vacation for six days and am not sure if I will be able to work out, so I added one extra day. I also added the Yoga due to the stunt move I made while doing a figure 8 on Imax last night. This is the first time ever that I have actually fallen off of my step. I've stumbled more times than I can count, but actually falling and landing flat on my butt, this is a first. So hence, the yoga is added for relief on my sore thigh. (Man, I was so into the workout last night, finally very comfortable with the foot work, giving it my all, high off the
turn for the crazy 8 and BAM! Hello! It was kinda like getting in a car accident. I was dazed for a minute thinking, what just happened?
That's what I get for getting all cockey. I'm so glad my husband was not in the room when this happened. Otherwise he would still be laughing.)
Thanks for listening. :)
Tina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.