Trevor....

Hey Nanc!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-01 AT 06:41PM (Est)[/font][p]I have been sooo busy lately that I haven't had time to post but I keep trying to check-in a few times a day to see if Trevor has made an announcement. Maybe he is busy visiting Mom & baby as we write??? Poor Michelle! For her sake, I hope it's soon!!! YoHoooo Trevor! Where are you??? Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

RE: Hey Nanc!

Well now the little guy is overdue! We had a doctor visit yesterday and Michelle is at 2cm. The doctor said it can happen anytime but we go back for another appointment if it doesnt happen before next wed. At that time we will schedule an inducement if needed. They wont let it go past 2 weeks if it stretches out that far. So.........we wait!! And wait......and wait!! lol! Thanks for all of your concerns. It really means alot to me! :)I will let ya know as soon as something happens.
Trevor

Thanks for posting Trevor!

Many of us were hoping for an update. Hope Michelle is reasonably comfortable & you're not wearing out your step. Guess working out with Cathe is better than pacing!
Debra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.