Treadmill Recommendations?

princessbear

Cathlete
I'm looking to buy a new treadmill, the one I bought used a couple of years ago has just about had it... I'm looking to spend less than $1000. I'm not a big runner, prefering to do a combination of running and walking ... I need one that folds up so I can have space in my exercise room. I would LOVE to have one with a 15% incline. I was looking at ProForm treadmills - and a couple of the Horizon ones. Does anyone have any recommendations? TIA!!

I had a Sole F80 that I loved. I just recently sold it because I wasn't using it anymore. It has 15% incline (or so the write up on Amazon says). I purchased directly from Sole.

After my old (not-so-great) TM conked out on me this winter, I purchased the Livestrong LS 9.9T. I love it! It has a powerful motor (2.75 CHP), a speed range of 0-12 MPH, and up to 12% incline. The frame does fold.

It is $999.99 with free shipping and comes with a lifetime motor & frame warranty and 3 years for parts, 1 year of in-home labor.

I ordered directly from the Livestrong website, but if you have a Dick's Sporting Goods near you, I know they carry some of the Livestrong models, so you can try it out in the store.

Mary, I guess my post wasn't very helpful. I skimmed so fast that I missed the part about wanting to spend less than $1000. Sorry about that!

Thanks, ladies!! I continue to do my research online, but really wanted first-hand experiences. I will head out this week to test drive some treadmills.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.