TRAVEL

Tami S.

I love Travel Fit since it's not too long, not overwhelmingly difficult and is great for travel. Highly recommend more similar to that one for travel.
Thanks!

Travel Fit is one of my favorite workouts while traveling too! If you like that one, you might want to check out Slide n Glide from the Low Impact series. It only uses bands and gliding disks for equipment so it's easy to take on travel. It's low impact, so you don't have to worry about jumping noises bothering floors below you, and includes premixes that are resistance only or cardio only.

I don't own it (yet), but Bodyweight and Bands from the LITE series might be a good one to look into too.

Travel Fit is one of my favorite workouts while traveling too! If you like that one, you might want to check out Slide n Glide from the Low Impact series. It only uses bands and gliding disks for equipment so it's easy to take on travel. It's low impact, so you don't have to worry about jumping noises bothering floors below you, and includes premixes that are resistance only or cardio only.

I don't own it (yet), but Bodyweight and Bands from the LITE series might be a good one to look into too.
Thanks for the recommendation! I orderered the "to be released" bands set. I'll check out Slide and Glide. Thanks again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.