Travel workout digital copy?

tetons

Cathlete
Hi STS Cardio team

I would love to have the travel workout available as a ditigial copy as well as a regular DVD. That way it could be burned to my iPod for for travel. Is that possible?

Thanks for considering!

Nancy

digital downloads

Digital downloads is something we've been working on for sometime, but we're just not sure when we will launch this. Initially we plan on launching with full length versions of our videos on iTunes, but iTunes is not moving very fast when it comes to special interest video right now. We hope this situation will change shortly, but In the meantime we're also talking to NetFlix and Amazon. We're also developing our own delivery system on our servers, but we first want to test digital downloads on a proven platform to avoid customer service issues.

One suggestion...

If protection is not a concern you could offer the digital version by including a popular video format that comes on the DVD that could be copied onto a computer (h.264 perhaps?)

That is excellent news! I will be anxiously awaiting this occurrence. I keep looking at the ipod - coming soon - and keep hoping that this will be an option soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.