Travel Fit 2 & Possibly a Travel Fit/SnG 2 combo DVD

mrsprincess07

Cathlete
I wanted to take a moment and thank Cathe for responding to a comment I made about Slide n Glide and Travel Fit being the "perfect" pair, and for encouraging me to leave these comments in the Suggestion Forum. I want to suggest that a Travel Fit 2 be produced sometime in the future and it has both premixes and perhaps some gliding work.

After reading my thread post, someone suggested doing a Travel Fit 2/Slide n Glide 2 Combo DVD and I think that would be amazing! The premix options on that would be mind-blowing and allow the exerciser to have a whole workout system essentially dedicated to minimal equipment, travel-friendly, and impact-friendly workout options. Having the combo DVD much like Push/Pull, we could create dozens of workout options and lengths to fit anyone's schedule or preferences. Travel Fit and SnG fit so well together in a rotation as is, that having a follow up workout, or hopefully workout combo series, could give The Cathlete within in us all something we need and will use. I LOVE Band and FireWalker work and have fallen madly in love with gliding discs. the combination of the 3 is like music to my ears and a symphony to my joints!

Creating the Combo DVD would serve a dual purpose as well. Many Cathletes want low impact and joint-friendlier weight and cardio work. Others want the impact and high-flying moves with a moderate to heavy weight range. Instead of having a series that accommodates mostly one or the other, this Combo DVD would give us Low Impact Lovers something to love while leaving the remainder of a series regardless of how big or small it is to the traditional Cathe-style workouts. A little something for everyone- and I know TFs/SnG2 would get many praises!!! It could be the Low Impact workout of the next series leaving room for plenty of Hiit, Step, and Metabolic workouts for the impact and intensity lovers.

Travel Fit is a hidden gem in the fitness industry! I have yet to find a band workout that I enjoy as much as TF. SnG is packed full of fun yet purposeful movements and it brings a whole new element into my workouts. Having a follow up round would be more than I could ask for and I hope that the powers that be will take this into serious consideration.

Thank you! :D

I love love LOVE this idea!!!! I think it is a fantastic suggestion and I really hope it becomes a reality!!!!!

I would buy that on a pre-sale!!!!

Premixes:
1. double trouble premix to combine the two
2. just strength
3. one with just cardio segments
4. Time saver (of course!) 40 min. or less.

Audio options with or without music.

Thanks in advance (cause I know that this will come out some time!!!:cool:)

Alisha

Premixes Galore!

The premix options are endless here!

* Body Weight Only
* Cardio Only
* Core Only
* Strength with Cardio Blasts
* Strength first/Cardio First
* Upper/Lower Splits
* Timesavers- including TF 2, SnG 2, and perhaps a Timesaver Blended mix
* 1 Set of Strength Timesavers
* Bonus core with Gliding Discs and Fire Walkers
* Fire Walker Band work only

And so on...

I'd buy it instantly on preorder also!!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.