Tracey Staehle

>I just read your comments and was wondering which one "drives
>you crazy?" I feel the same way. I wonder if it's the same
>girl???
>
>Dianne

Dianne,

It's the one on Tracey's left (right side of our screen)! Oh, the other comment I was going to make was that I didn't think either the camera angle or the outfits seemed very flattering on any of them (kickbox workout). Not sure exactly what it is, but it seems to make them look wider than I'm sure they are!

Way too funny.

I was wondering about the outfits too. In one of her workouts, the blonde on our left (Tracey's right) looks 3-4 months pregnant. Or working her way down from after the baby.

I do think her workouts are very good though. She's introduced some new moves that I'd never seen before.

:)

One thing I saw in her kickbox preview, that I've never seen in any kickboxing video, is the roundhouse, sidekick back to back. Seems really strange to me since they are two different kicks. I have to try it for myself. Have any of you ever seen that in any other workout video. I mostly do Cathe, Tae-bo and Turbo-Jam, and have never seen that move.

Iris

Iris

I thought that combo was a little strange myself. Especially since they don't make the two kicks physically "look" any different when doing them. I've found that I just do two of the same kicks and not try to combine them.

Dianne

>One thing I saw in her kickbox preview, that I've never seen
>in any kickboxing video, is the roundhouse, sidekick back to
>back. Seems really strange to me since they are two different
>kicks. I have to try it for myself. Have any of you ever
>seen that in any other workout video. I mostly do Cathe,
>Tae-bo and Turbo-Jam, and have never seen that move.
>
>Iris

This is one of the things I appreciate about her KB and workouts in genteral is the unique moves that will take some time for me to get used to. I like that her workouts are somewhat different. I will be doing the kickbox again and I know that Tracey has stated that she has learned a lot. I think her next KB workout will be so fabulous as this one was great for a first offering. Of course that is just my humble opnion only! When I find an instructor/workout I like...I really like them...can you tell? I can't wait to rotate Tracey's with my new Cathe's...workout heaven!
Angela:7

Angela -

I really enjoy her workouts myself. I'm certain I'll purchase any new ones that she comes out with.

I still can't figure out this one certain move in the Step workout. I guess I'll have to play it in slow motion...
One thing's for certain, when you get used to one instructor's ways, doing someone else's workouts for the first time is very frustrating!

Dianne

Hi Angela -

I can't remember right off the top of my head but I'll pay attention tonight when I'm doing it and jot it down. Or maybe I'll go to her website today and look at the preview.
I'd be a happy stepper if you could help me with it!!!
Thanks!

Dianne

Not Diane, but for me I'm having difficulty with combo 5 of HISM - and it's killing me because I'm pretty sure that's gonna be my favorite combo once I learn it.

As for the KB, I had to get a replacement copy of HIKC and it arrived yesterday so I am going to preview it tonight! I can't wait!! I love Tracey's workouts and will order any and everything she has to offer in the future!! Her to-be-filmed Sweatfest Series sounds fabulous!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.