totalfitnessdvds.com

YES! I love Total Fitness. They have great prices, super fast shipping, you almost always get a coupon for 10% off in with your order, low shipping(or free shipping depending on how much you buy) and Mary really gives great customer service. I recommend them 100% :)

Yes, I have ordered from this website on quite a few occasions. I love that there is free shipping over $20. Also, the DVDs are mailed by 1st class USPS so you get them quite quickly.

I have ordered from them through Amazon and directly from their website. They are awesome. The DVD's come with a 10% off coupon and I received them in two day. No more Collage for me.

Cheryl

I have never heard of this web-site before but jsut went & took a look. Looks great, from what I saw they are cheaper than elsewhere.
Tami

Thanks, all, for the input!

Tami, I noticed they were cheaper, so I wanted to be sure it wasn't too good to be true.

Pippa, Karin, & Cheryl, based on your reviews, I think I'll place an order.

I've ordered from them several times. They ship super fast. I always get my order within a few days. Their prices are hard to beat!

I recently became a new customer of theirs. :) My order arrived two days after I ordered. Loved it! If you want 10 percent off, I think the coupon code is 10off. Enjoy!

Sandra

Thanks for posting this. The site sounds great! Can anyone tell me the name of the site that people have ordered with problems? It's been talked about on here before several times. Thanks.

Kristi, thanks for letting some of us know about this site! It sounds great! (Of course, not sure if the DH is gonna be too pleased about me discovering this site . . . .);-)

>Kristi, thanks for letting some of us know about this site!
>It sounds great! (Of course, not sure if the DH is gonna be
>too pleased about me discovering this site . . . .);-)

Sure -- I don't even know how I stumbled into it last night. I had that same thought about the DH.}(

I placed my order! My thought is since they are cheaper then I could buy more, right? Isn't that how it works?
Tami

>I placed my order! My thought is since they are cheaper then
>I could buy more, right? Isn't that how it works?

Of course! I'll do the same thing tonight.;)

Placed my order late Friday afternoon, received them today (Mon) with my 10% off coupon. I HAVE to use it, right? Can't waste a coupon....
Tami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.