Total Gym Reviews ~

Fitness-MomX2

I was curious to hear if anyone has used or owns the Total Gym. I have seen the informercial a lot on TV....it looks good, but would like to hear anyones reviews on this as well.

Thanks,

Jennifer :)

I don't use mine. Its a pain in the a** to set up and take down. If I had the room to leave it up all the time I might use it more.

Other than that, you can get a good workout on it.

Kathy

>I don't use mine. Its a pain in the a** to set up and take
>down. If I had the room to leave it up all the time I might
>use it more.
>
>Other than that, you can get a good workout on it.
>
>Kathy

i am with kathy, when i lived in a bigger place and was able to leave it set up i used it often. now that i live in a smaller place its just to much of a pain to pull out of the closet set up and then put away,i haven't used it at all. i was thinking of selling it to one of dh's coworkers really cheap but if i buy a house i would be kicking myself for getting rid of it.

EDIT:i didn't use it on its own i used with my other weight workouts. it gave me the option of cable back rows and other exercises that i could only do at the gym otherwise. its a useful machine if you have the space for it.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

I have a Total Trainer made by Bayou Fitness (cost about $300.00 on e-bay), and I actually like it. It does fold up and becomes quite compact, so it doesn't take up that much room. I like the exercises you can do, especially the pull-ups and chin-ups. You can go from one exercise to another quite easily, just like Chuck Norris says about the Total Gym.
Just Do It! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.