Tosca Reno Bankrupt RKP

I know that Cathe has a lot on her plate. But I think she would put out a great magazine. digital or printed!!! Just a thought

I never saw much "love" in tough-love Bob either. He sold a magazine whose fitness models promoted their health and fitness while running fast food joints that destroyed the health of those to whom they were all collectively preaching. Once I discovered this several years ago, I cancelled my subscription with immediate effect.

I love that you cancelled your subscription. Their values were incongruous with yours and you stopped doing business with them. Kudos :)

Thanks for posting this. I had no idea. Very disappointing all around. No mention of it on the ECD FB page (that I could see) but there is lively discussion happening on Tosca's FB page! I don't understand how businesses can fail so soon after the principal partner dies, but it happens all the time. Watch out if you try to post any negative comments on Tosca's page, though-some of the fans vicious and vigorous in their support!

She deleted posts from former employees who were sharing their experience. She doesn't want us to know their side. I saw some before they were deleted. It's a shame to see Bob's legacy come to such a tragic end. I'm not happy that my subscription will not be honored.

Indeed. It's one thing for a company to go bankrupt, it's another thing to manage the fallout so poorly that you deliberately make a bad situation worse.

What upsets me, is I went on vacation, and didn't check my e-mail for several days. It then took me a few days to wade through all my e-mail.

I found an e-mail encouraging me to subscribe to Oxygen and Clean Eating, from RKP, dated only 10 days ago.

How rotten is that, that they are still sending out e-mails trying to get people to subscribe, when the company is bankrupt.

What upsets me, is I went on vacation, and didn't check my e-mail for several days. It then took me a few days to wade through all my e-mail.

I found an e-mail encouraging me to subscribe to Oxygen and Clean Eating, from RKP, dated only 10 days ago.

How rotten is that, that they are still sending out e-mails trying to get people to subscribe, when the company is bankrupt.

I received subscription advertisements for downloads a few times since it all went down.

Anyone else hear about this? She had 2 men in suits tell the employees they were closing the doors on Friday and that they were to leave the building. The employees didn't even get their last weeks pay, no severance or vacation pay. She is selling Oxygen, Eat clean and clean eating mag.

I know that there is probably more to the story but I read her statement and her employees comments. Its all shady. I'm so surprised and upset that people paid for prescriptions within the last few days and will not be refunded. This is bad business. What a crushing end to Bob's legacy.

Sorry for venting but I refuse to believe that someone I look up to would treat her employees this way.

MAYBE thats why I haven't received my mags :( I truly HOPE this is not true!! What a disappointment that would be to so MANY

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.