Today's Cathe Live class not glitchy at all

LFleming

Thanks SNM, whatever you did today with quality production is much better. The high quality version comes in beautifully as opposed to last weeks class. Thanks for all your efforts!

Step Hiit Broadcast

Glad it worked better for you today. The difference is we just lowered the quality to 720p which is still HD. There really isn't a big difference between 1080i and 720p from a quality perspective anyway.

We will also post a lower quality version of the video for people with DSL's and cable modems that have trouble playing higher quality video hopefully in a few hours.

It was another great class - I love doing these, and plan to do Cathe Live every Thursday. I can't wait for the one-on-ones.
It'd be great if, eventually, there was a way of adding the workouts directly into my calendar on the workout manager - but I guess that may be something for the future, as you'll be rather busy at the moment!!!

Thanks for all your hard work.

Cathe Live and The Workout Manager

Yes, eventually you will be able to add Cathe Live Workouts to the Workout Manager Calendar as well as click on them and automatically launch them to view. But this is a "down the road" project for us. We have a lot of other things on the runway right now and this is something that will have to wait until our other work and projects are completed.

I did yesterday's class today. Wow. I had to stop the workout a few times it was that tough. Cathe is a beast but I loved it. I really enjoy the lives classes and working out with regular folk who modify as needed. There was more familiar music too which was great. Great job Cathe - loved the step hiit + weights.

Thanks so much for the test videos, and the lower quality option. My connection is fast, but my laptop's video card is pretty old and underpowered. The lower quality streams just fine, and now that I was able to test it I've signed up.

Can't wait to try yesterday's class later today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.