Today is my day...anyone else today?

HC is "out for delivery" as of 6:44 a.m.! UPS usually hits here around 3:00! Anyone else (I am sure, tons) scheduled for delivery today?

I only got 5 hours of crappy sleep due to overwhelming excitement. Not to mention, I received a call from a potential employer wanting to set up an interview...I need to call them AFTER 3:00! If HC gets here first, I may not return the call to set up my interview :7 ! So much going on...who could sleep!;)

I got a shipping notice last night for a delivery today but I ordered the intensity series the other day so that's probably what it's for.

That's okay though...it's still exciting! :)

I would imagine I will receive my HC order some time next week.

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Mine is scheduled for delivery today. All the UPS site says is In Transit-On Time. :) I can just here my DD's voices when we get home! More Cathe Mom!}( }(

Laurie

Today is my day and I hope they're there when I go home for lunch! I'm planning on LowMax after work today, no preview or anything! I have to say I'm getting a little concerned I'm gonna be able to make it thru these videos! They sound like they are her hardest yet!

Mine were shipped yesterday, but won't arrive until next Wednesday. That's ok, though, because I am enjoying everyone's comments on the new workouts!

I won't get mine until about Tuesday. I really enjoy everyone's reactions and excitement too. It makes me even more happy to get mine.

Mine is out for delivery right now. Sadly, I had it shipped to my husbands office and he is out of town until tomorrow. If only his office was close to my work or home...but alas I will have to wait till he gets home late Friday. Wahhhhh

All,
My day for delivery ia also today but I won't get home until after 9:00pm tonight (school night). I plan on getting up extra early tomorrow to do IMAX3 (IMAX2 was on the schedule) and core max (it's also my ab day).
I'll let you know tomorrow what I think of both.

Much luck with the potential employer.

Today is my day. Mine are "out for delivery" as of 530 this morning. DH checked about an hour ago (he was home for lunch) and nothing.... I think UPS usually comes around at about 5-6 pm but I'm praying he gets there earlier this time!!! I want to start previewing the minute I walk in the door!!

Just got mine!! Just got mine!! UPS was early today! Yippee!!! Off to preview Gym Style Legs!! I know I'm not really ready for it, but I don't care!

They all look so beautiful! You will all be soooooo happy when they come!

}( Nicole

My are waiting for me. I checked and they are in the garage. Our UPS guy will put them in the garage for me if I leave a note and they are there. Now hope hubby gets out of work on time so he can pick me up on time and I can go home to check them out. I want to do GS legs tomorrow morning since it is a lower body day for me.

I can't wait to get home

Rhonda

Yes Yes Yes!!!! My babies came today about 12:45. Earlier than the UPS man usually comes!

I could not stop myself from doing one! I had already done Kick,Punch and Crunch this morning. Yet somehow as I was previewing Low Max....my step magically appeared....and I did the first premix, which is 45 minutes long. Wonderful,wonderful workout! It kinda sneaks up on ya.... :) My legs were already pretty fried from KP&C, then all the low work in Low Max finished them off!

Gotta love it!!!!

It did seem a little low but it did not bother me. If nobody had mentioned it before I did the workout, I would not have noticied. I was having too much fun. The music is good. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.