TLT Workouts

Ciddy

Cathlete
I have going back and forth for over a month about purchasing these workouts. Of the two Tracie workouts and Jen Carmen's workout which do you like the best and find the most challenging? I'm not wanting to buy all four right now, but eventually I would like to get all of them. I would just like some input on where to start. Thanks. :) :) :)

I think Tracie's "Endurance in Movement" is the most challenging but it is my least favorite (maybe that's why!). I love Jen's workout though. I have all four, but I find that I can't focus on them because they really seem to irritate my back.

The one I would start with is my absolute favorite - Strength in Movement. It hits the entire concept of functional fitness the best, IMHO...

My favorites in order of the TLT's
tied the 2 by Tracie Long
Finding your Core
Jen Carmen's , for some reason I just can't get into Jen Carmen's I like it the least. Everyone raves about it but I just don't care for it for some reason.
I would check out the clips on the website.
JEn

My 2 fav's are Strength In Movement and Better Burn Better Buns, I think the other Tracie one Endurance For Movment is third. Like Jen said check out the TLT site. There are reviews on all of them...:)

I think I messed up. I bought FYC by itself, to get an idea of whether I wanted the rest of them. The hype was so strong on the TLTs that I figured I should try one.

Well, I DO NOT like FYC. I wish I hadn't bought it. Now, even if the other 3 are decent, I won't be finding out because I don't want to buy more of them. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.