Tipping point

sherryc

Cathlete
After a long, long week with horrible sleep, and an ailing cat, I attempted a Cathe workout. I pulled out my Ab hits DVD for a workout and dropped it on the floor. I was actually thinking how horrible I would feel if it had broke. Put it in DVD player and wouldn’t play so looked and it was cracked.
This was my tipping point, pretty well lost my s***t over this DVD. Anyway I figured if anyone would understand, it would be you great people on this forum. I will eventually order it again.
Talk about an emotional attachment to workout DVDs!
Sherry

Awe I'm sorry Sherry. No sleep and a sick fur baby would make me lose it too - even if i broke a nai! I bet Cathe would replace the DVD for you though. Hope things get better.
Jamie

Sherry, first of all I hope you finally were able to get some sleep; hope kitty is OK (I have 2 seniors with health issues but that's to be expected at 15, 16 years old) so the DVD can be replaced - you'll be OK. Hugs

My pure strength DVD broke coming out of the case and they replaced it.....DVD's don't usually break when dropped

I had one that simply would not play correctly in any of the players I have, or on my laptop, and they replaced it without hesitation. They even tested it for me before they shipped it out. I'd contact them. They're very understanding and willing to assist.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.