Tickers.....Grrrr! (and I am not talking about my heart)

SheWolf

Cathlete
I have now wasted over an hour trying to get the data in my weight loss ticker to update in my signature. It looks perfect on the "CatheFun" page but still has the old data in my signature. I have deleted it, deleted cookies, re-inserted, saved...you name it, I've tried it. So can somebody please, please help?

I have now wasted over an hour trying to get the data in my weight loss ticker to update in my signature. It looks perfect on the "CatheFun" page but still has the old data in my signature. I have deleted it, deleted cookies, re-inserted, saved...you name it, I've tried it. So can somebody please, please help?

If it's any consolation, there are so many of those thingies in people's signatures that I never ever notice them on anyone's signature.

Have you tried going into your User CP and editing it through your signature area? I know that's what I had to do when I had a ticker up. I tried it so many times that when I went into the signature edit section I had six tickers sitting there. I deleted all but the one, saved it from there and then it worked.

Linda-

I can't really help as I had the same problem when my STS ticker was running but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on the 3.4 pounds lost so far!! You are on your way:)

BTW, I miss our chinners check in. I started another round of P90X and am finally seeing some real improvements in my chins & pulls:D

Hi Judi,

I sure do miss our chinners check in as well. I've seen you post on a few other threads and am always tempted to reply to you, but don't want to hijack someone else's thread.

After I walked away from the computer for about 4 hours I came back and the stupid ticker had finally updated. As far as the weight loss goes, we have started a Biggest Loser Challenge at work and it really helps to know that some one is going to be checking my results each week. I also feel the added pressure as the resident fitness professional. They are watching me closely.:p

You go on P90X. That is one tough rotation. I did manage to finish it although I was pretty bored by the end.

This has nothing to do with tickers, but I just wanted to say I miss checking in with you ladies something awful!!!!

Hey, Catherine!!! Now it's a reunion! How have you been? How are you feeling? I sure do miss you too! No reason we can't start a new check-in. Then Judi can tell us all about her chins & pulls, as I am going to the orthopedist on Monday because I have been having a lot of pain in my right shoulder. :(

Linda, sorry to hear about your shoulder :( I wouldn't be much of a check in buddy unless you count stretching and a bit of walking. Unfortunately I've had some complications and still having lots of trouble. I am getting a second opinion next week on Wednesdsay. I am hoping for some better insight.

Oh, Catherine, I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers that they can help you. And no matter what you can or can't do you would always make a great check-in buddy. You know it doesn't have to be just about working out. Besides if I end up with shoulder surgery we could have a rehab check-in or just pi$$ & moan check-in.:p Judi, would just love that!:p

Oh, Catherine, I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers that they can help you. And no matter what you can or can't do you would always make a great check-in buddy. You know it doesn't have to be just about working out. Besides if I end up with shoulder surgery we could have a rehab check-in or just pi$$ & moan check-in.:p Judi, would just love that!:p

I'm in for the pi$$ and moan check in LOL. Seriously, if you all wanna start a check-in.

I would love a pi$$ and moan check in!!:D

Catherine- I'm sorry to hear you have had some setbacks in your recovery:( It must be frustrating....I'm sending you some cyber hugs!

Linda- UH OH about the shoulder. I sure hope you don't have to have surgery. Been there...done that. Let me know what you find out.

All right, I think we are on for a new check-in, because we obviously care enough about what each other are doing regardless of what it is. So what do we call it? (although pi$$ & Moan is kind of charming:p)

I like "We're in this together" because says that no matter what is going one with us we are there for each other. Hope Judi is on board.

I'm on board!! Looking forward to catching up with you guys:)

I'll be away from the computer for most of today so if someone wants to get us started, I'll pop in later. Otherwise, I can start us out tomorrow or Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.