Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: This Thursday, Oct 20th at 9:15am EST we will be doing "Shock Circuit" live. Get ready to shock your metabolism with this nonstop total body fitness circuit.

Equipment Needed:

Various weighted dumbbells
A fitness mat

Did this today, LOVED it. Have to be honest that last week's Live (Sweat Jump and Pump 10/13/16) was the very first Live that I did not enjoy. I don't think I'll go back to it. It felt too extreme and unbalanced in intensity. (I'm sure some people enjoyed it, but I did not.) But Shock Circuit Live 10/20/16? AWESOME. Class Cathe Live, which I can't get enough of! Thank you!

Did this today, LOVED it. Have to be honest that last week's Live (Sweat Jump and Pump 10/13/16) was the very first Live that I did not enjoy. I don't think I'll go back to it. It felt too extreme and unbalanced in intensity. (I'm sure some people enjoyed it, but I did not.) But Shock Circuit Live 10/20/16? AWESOME. Class Cathe Live, which I can't get enough of! Thank you!
That's the beauty of these varied classes isn't it? :) I have not gotten to Shock Circuit yet, but I really liked Sweat Jump Pump.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.