Thoughts and Prayers to Boston

TRSTACIE

Cathlete
It's a sad day today that people who are examples of endurance, strength, and stamina were viciously attacked while finishing the Boston Marathon. Lots of thoughts and prayers to the runners, volunteers, and all that have been affected by this senseless act of violence.

I'm so glad my dear friend missed registration. My thoughts and prayers are with all affected--what a horrible, senseless act!

I feel so badly for those who have been physically harmed, and also for all the runners who trained so long and hard for this day and now have this horrible act clouding over what should have been a day of nothing but joy and triumph for them.

It's a very sad day....I feel so bad for the people of Boston. The whole thing makes me sick to my stomach, so wrong!!!!

I live about an hour from Boston and work about 40 minutes away. The Boston Marathon has always been such an exciting day for us here. Some years I would go to watch and some years like today I was not able to make it. Still I had so many friends there...some running, some as spectators. My friends are fine and I am very thankful. My heart breaks for those injured, some seriously and the 2 that have since died. What happened today has affected us all so deeply. Another very sad day for our Country.

It's horrifying to think that whoever is responsible for this act has somehow justified it in their mind. I hope justice is meted out swiftly and fully.

I feel so badly for those who have been physically harmed, and also for all the runners who trained so long and hard for this day and now have this horrible act clouding over what should have been a day of nothing but joy and triumph for them.

Those were my thoughts also, Lisa. And to all of those innocent people who came to cheer on the athletes. Sooo sad and it makes no sense. Many, many thoughts & prayers!

As someone who lives in Boston I can't tell you how unbelievable this is. You look at the TV and think...this is my home? How in the world can this be happening. I was literally just walking down Boyalston Street on Saturday with my daughter shopping and enjoying a beautiful day in our beautiful city and now this.
But the one thing I'm focused on right now is that these "crazy" people who do this stuff think that it will break us...but it doesn't and it won't...it just makes us stronger and brings us closer together!

Peace

Sending my thoughts, hugs, and prayers to all those involved and affected by this horrible act. One of our dear Cathlete's brother was running in the marathon and thankfully finished before the explosions and him and his wife are safe and sound.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.