Thomas the Train

ZT27

Cathlete
Hi,
I tried to sell the tickets on ticketweb but they're being a pain. I have tickets to Thomas the Train in Strasburg, PA and I was wondering if anyone would want to buy them? I have 5 tickets for the 10:15 train ride on Thomas. The express shipping is included the price. If anyone is interested, please email me. I can't go as a close relative is terminally ill and I don't know how much longer he has to live which is the reason why I can't take the kids right now.

Thank you,

Lisa :)

Oh how I wish you were closer! My DS loves Thomas, but we are in ND and PA would be a little nuts to travel for Thomas.:D
I'm very sorry you are unable to go. I hope you can find a buyer.

My DS LOVES Thomas and I was real disappointed for him that we could not go. I was really looking forward to see his face when he sees this HUGE rideable Thomas but now we have to wait another year. I was thinking of selling them on EBay but I've never used EBay before so I'm pretty much of a dolt with this. :D

Lisa

Lisa~ I wish that you were still able to use the tickets! We just went to Thomas this weekend in Michigan. It was our third visit to see Thomas. It is such a wonderful "Day Out with Thomas"!!!

If anyone is thinking about this trip, it is so worth it! Thomas makes the day so fun for everyone (even Grandpa and my older daughter enjoyed themselves!)! There is an activity to do every five feet, it seems!

Good luck with the tickets and sorry to hear about your situation :-(

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.