ThIs WeEkS ChAlLeNgErS 06/01 - 06/07

Good Morning,

Tonite starts a new phase with Chalean, Lean Circuit 1 and this month is suppose to focus on using the core more.

Andrea-have a good nite.

Everyone else have a good day.

Morning

Today is a run on the treadmill. Im going to get out my mp3 player and just crusie until ive had enough..i will go atleast 30mins, im aiming for 45 though....bbl with the results!

I got in my workout yesterday too,i don't think i posted it. We took the kids to the lake for swimming yesterday and afterwards i was tired:confused:. Did that upper bootcamp premix on 4DS. That bootcamp WO really gets the HR up..

Andrea,have a good night! How was your weekend?

Roxie-Have fun with your Chalean workout tonight!

Good afternoon,just finished my run,after about 30mins the 'puke factor' starting coming on during so it wasnt the 45mins that i was aiming for, but i did go about 30mins then i powerwalked the last ten. I think the next time i plan a steady run i will do it after rest day:confused:;)

Hey to everybody that follows...

Andrea-I forgot to mention ealier that i like how you did the challengers post...very crafty:);)

Girls, I'm up and getting ready for work - yuk!!!

Yestudays workout was the spead freak on the bike - but I have totally smashed the world record for ruiining diets. I ate 50 million small bite sized Violet Crumbles. Yummy but very very baddy.

So i need to focus focus and focus on food - not to eat violet crumbles.
Sleep well all, see ya.

Hey girls,

This morning I did Push Pull. I have not done this WO in probably over a year. I am a bit sore. I know I made strength gains with STS. I was able to match Cathe on all the weights. I could have even gone heavier on some.

It's late and DS(8) is not feeling well. I hope to catch up with you tomorrow.

Morning

Im pooped today,my DD kept waking me up last night. She had bad dreams....poor thing. I would also wake up due to my allergies,I ran out zyrtec saturday....guess i need to get some more:rolleyes:

My plan today is to do 4DS something:confused: then a cardio. If my energy doesn't pick up i may take a rest day;) I woke up with another headache,urrrrrrrrrrrrr

ok...later gators:cool:

Amelia: I was up with DS last night, also. I woke up a bit grumpy and DH was all mad at me becasue I was grumpy! Men!!:confused:

This morning I did IMAX 2. What fun! It put me in a better mood.

DS is home sick with a cold today. He probably could have went to school but after being up a lot during the night I figured he could use the rest.

Well lots to do around the house today. I better get in gear.

Good Morning,

Thunderstorms kept me awake last nite they were loud. Tonite is SB combos 1,2 and 3. Feeling last nites workout in the core area guess my body needed that change.

Amelia-hope your headache goes away, I would just take a rest day and a nap.

Elaine-good job on the workout.

Elaine-great job with Imax2 that one is so much fun!!! I hope your DS feels better soon...

Roxie-high fives on the doms in the core...love them:D

Elizabeth(dd) got bit by some kind of insect over the weekend on her chest and now its got a red circle around it with a red streak running off to one side...:confused: I had to control my 'easy-to-freak-out" problem this morning so i wouldn't scare her but it looks pretty bad. She has an appt with the doctor this evening. Probably a infection...sigh.:(

Morning

I really enjoyed my rest day yesterday, i layed in the sun while the kids played in the little 3-ring pool i bought them over the weekend. It was nice:) But today its time to kick some butt...on tabs is all 4DS! Im doing the Chest,Bicep & Tricep premix then kickbox for cardio. I plan on exhausting those muscle groups.

eating still going good....im hanging in there.;):)

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 2 and it looks like a killer. Eating was good until yesterday when boss lady decided we needed to have pzones for lunch.

Amelia-enjoy your workout and your day yesterday sounded like fun. It rained here all day.

Heeelllloooo

My eating has been shocking!! Yet, ........... yet,........ my morning run into the "Check out if I've lost weight mirror" well, it looked at little better:confused:huh?

Got on the bike (its just an exercise bike at works gym) and burned off 330 cals in 35 mins, thats pretty ok.

Girls: Tracey Effinger if you havn't got one of her DVDs GET ONE!!! I've been doing her Lower Body Challenge twice and I reckon IT JUST MIGHT WORK!! Im waiting for the Squeeze Harder to arrive from Advanced Workouts. This girl - Tracey, has a fantabulous body, shes not skinny fit, shes lovely fit. My hubby said, "Now thats a body!!" And let me assure you, hes not the type to "gawk and oggle" other women.

You guys are going great guns with your workouts. If I feel a bit "awww I can't be bothered." I check in here and read what everyones doing and get Psyched into a workout - Thanks fellas.

Hi everyone. I've beena round, just no time to post. Finally did a workout this morning. I did Back and Tri's and 30 min. jog with the dogs.

Andrea, Tracey sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Amelia, glad you enjoyed your rest day. Is your DD's bite ok?

Roxie, you have been rocking with your work outs. Sorry about the pzones. I was going to order pizza tonight.

Elaine and Andrea H. hope you are doing well.

Jean

Just wanted to give you guys a sample of my workouts so here are my stats:

Sumo Squat with Anterior Deltoid lift-10lbs/12reps

Double Arm Row with Single Leg Lift-12lbs/6reps each leg

Single Hamstring Curls with Lateral Row-8lbs/6reps each leg

Runners Lunge with Double Arm Row-12lbs/24reps

Lateral Raise with Abduction-8lbs/10reps

Plank with Single Arm Row-8lbs/22reps

Reverse Lunge with Lateral Raise-8lbs/20reps

Posterior Deltoid Raise with Leg Lift-5lbs/24 reps these are done on your hand and knees

Squat with Double Arm Anterior Lift-5lbs/10reps.

I will be lucky if I can lift my arms tomarrow.

36min
30 in the zone
136 min hr
175 max hr
226 cals burned.

Jean-thanks for your cheerleading.

Hi

Today is a perfect example of "i can't be bothered." Then I read Roxy's workout sats and you've inspired me to do a workout! Thanks

Good Morning,

Tonite is Get Lean Interval and I've Got Abs.

Andrea-I almost didn't workout last nite because I was running late and I wanted to watch so You Think You Can Dance then I reminded myself that my workouts are more important. Glad I inspired you.

I was planning on doing 4DS legs then CC V 4,but theres been a change of plans. Elizabeths bite on her chest has grown and now the doctor wants to see her agian. She's going to give her a shot of another antibiotic. So,its off to the doctor agian today....:confused:

i was ready to start my workout when the doctor called....oh well,maybe later:(

i will bbl with some personals....

Andrea-here are some more stats to inspire you

Get Lean-
42min
41 in the zone
151 min hr
177 max hr
316 cals burned

I've Got Abs
15 min
2 in the zone
113 min hr
146 max hr
67 cals burned.
This workout had to many pushups might switch to another one next time.

Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 3 they say this is the phase where you really see results and that must be the case because my body is screaming this week and it has been awhile since that has happened.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.