the UPS truck is coming!

Oh boy, I'm so excited, but now overwhelmed by the choices!
I have a confession! I ordered P90X figuring it would come before the new 4 day split.
Now I fear I'll have both coming together and DH will be seeing
or feeling the "cha-ching"

Hey, I figured he'd want to do the P90X w/ me cause it's more "guy" friendly. If I can get him off his bicycle(avid cyclist) to do some stregthening.

Let's hope I'm home when the cathe dvds come and I'll just stash them with rest. He thinks they're all the same anyway.
such as life! I'm not complaining,mind you. I'm really grateful for the many options for home fitness!
Kim

Good luck w/ P90X! It really is a great program! I'm half way through my 2nd round now! And now I can't wait for Cathe's new series!! ;-)

The UPS guy was my friend today when I got the Slim Series, Hip Hop Abs, Power 90, Yoga Booty Ballet, and another set of P90X (for my brother, he's going to do it now!). I love getting new workouts!

Oh please! I am in the exact same boat as you are. I ordered the whole "Slim in 6" series, the Windsor Pilates Bun and Thigh Sculpt (which I am not sure with my hip restrictions I will be able to do), MTV's Pilates and now looking forward to Cathe! My poor DH just looks at me and goes, "looking good baby, keep up the good work!":) Bless him.

My DH just rolls his eyes at me! Do you need more? he says. Oh and I just asked him to put me up a pull up bar today because I am sick of running out to the backyard to do my pull ups. He's such a sweet man!
LD

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.