Kick Max blast challenge
Original Boot Camp cardio only premix
Stretch Max of choice

VARIATION:

4DS-Boot Camp warm-up and cardio
Drill Max blasts from Cardio Fusion disc
Original Boot Camp cardio only premix
Stretch Max of choice

The Bald One has much to be thankful for this year. New sister-in-law, DH who is cancer- and heart-disease free, new job and a clear dental checkup. Not to mention the 4DS series. Life is full.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

A-Jock

Oh Yeah!!! A puke-worthy workout....I'm in....printing it right now...Thanks A-Jock! I have been looking for an awesome pre-gorge Thanksgiving workout and good glory... A-Jock to the rescue!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks A-Jock, this looks like fun, I'm printing it off right now. I wonder if I can talk my sister, who is staying with my for the holiday, into doing it with me. She did B&G with me yesturday and loved it. I think we have another Cathite in the making. :)
Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for posting "The Turkey-Blaster Mish-Mosh"!! I printing this one!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Belinda

PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

I just did bootcamp yesterday.... so I need to think of another equally intense workout mish-mosh. Maybe Imax 2 with kickmax drills????

You rock - although I might not make it to Thanksgiving dinner...you might just kill me with this one. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Delfin:

How about I-Max 2 blast only premix (which includes I-Max 2 warm-up, blasts and recovery cycles), followed by I-Max 3 blast only premix (which is pure blasts, no recoveries or mid-range aerobic cycles)?

A-Jock

Hey Girlfriend,

I just might try that one this weekend. Today, I did one of my favorite mish moshes - Body Max 1 power circuit intervals and CTX Power Circuit. Time about 45 minutes not counting WU and CD.

Joanne

I do love "puke worthy"! I did your Thanksgiving mish mosh.....62 mins of pure cardio torture but A-Jock..I LOVED it....:)...thank you....

I did the mish mosh this morning of 4DS Bootcamp cardio, Drill Max drills, original Bootcamp cardio only premix and then finished with the bi's/tri's from 4DS bootcamp. It was AWESOME! I'm beat now, though!!!

Allison
1.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Hi, I did your C&W Bootcamp drills,kickmax bootcamp challenge, (bootcamp
cardio only premix)+Biceps & Triceps from C&W Bootcamp and my heartrate was just like I was running on a treadmill. I love your original mish mosh idea and just like Allison I am beat!!!
Thank you Aquajock for your great mish moshes.

Diana

Ah, Jo-Jo - that mish-mosh takes me back! I may have to re-invoke that someday soon!

Hope you and Joe had a great Turkey Day! Catch up with you soon!

A-Jock

I'm nursing a sore achilles, so high impact is not in it for me. But, as soon as I can do high impact again, I'm doing this! Thanks for your continuing killer mish moshes. You must have a very sadistic side to you, AJock! :p And we love you for it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.