The stork arrived!

joyce619

Cathlete
Michael James arrived on Friday, February 4th at 11:02am. He weighed in at 6lbs 10 oz and is 19 1/2 in long.

We're all a little tired but we're doing well.

Joyce

Congratulations!

What wonderful news! Best wishes to you and your family!
Erica

Congratulations!

I'm glad that all went well and that Michael has arrived! Congratulations! What a blessing!

Erin

Congratulations Joyce and family

I am so happy for you and your family. I will always remember you as one of the first people that posted a question on our moms forum. Hug the little one for me!

Sheila

ITS A BOY!!!!

Oh Joyce, what great news(I've got goose bumps). Michael James is such a nice name. How many hours have you spent just staring at every feature on his little face? How many times have you played with his little feet? Oh and how about those darling little hands grabbing and squeezing your one finger? Its the best feeling isn't it? Well congratulations and lots of big warm hugs to you and your family. Please take care and grab sleep when ever you can. I will most definitely be thinking of you
happy.gif
!!!

Congratulations Joyce

Congratulatons on the arrival of Michael James. Little boys are so special, aren't they?

Judy

Congratulations, Joyce!

Congratulations on your new baby boy! Beautiful name, BTW. My best friend is also expecting a baby this month (her second, a boy according to the ultrasound).

Lynne

Ditto...

what a great way to start the year. I'm getting weepy with all this new baby talk
happy.gif

Have a great time with your new little one.
Laura

congrats were you early?

I am just curious to know if you were early, this
is my 3rd child 2nd was born at 32wks so I am really scared to go early even though the pregnancy has been fairly uneventful until now I am 33 wks and the baby has engaged and I am losing
parts of the mucous plug ewww gro-o-o-oss dr.
checked and advised that everything is still closed no dilation (whew) and said I could still
exercise but I am so scared I cant even enjoy it.
You are so lucky, and I am so glad everything went
good. Give us the details girl, can't wait to hear about it!

Take care of you and michael
Jessica

Jessica,

I'm a pediatrician/intensivist - just a few words to encourage you to relax and not worry. If you're 33 wks and closed, you and the baby should be fine, especially since you know your doctor has given the ok. Risks to little babies born at 32 weeks and older is really pretty low in this day and age - most of the time, they just need some time to 'catch up' with weight gain. Taking good care of yourself, trying to relax and enjoy the time will be the best thing you can do for your little one still cozy inside. Hope this helps - keep us posted!

Colia

colia

Thanks so-o-o much I am so relieved, I think I am
just paranoid because of last experience, I had a little girl at 32 wks born with esophageal atresia and was born at 32 wks due to polyhydraminos(too much fluid psyched my uterus into thinking I was full term). I'm going to relax now and have a good time. Thanks again for
the reiteration on what my dr said. woo hoo lets
exercise!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.