"The List"

adenspilot

Does anybody else keep a list of DVDs/downloads they own and ones they want? I have a big list I keep on Google Docs that I share with my family around Christmas. I really wish there was a checklist I could use instead of having to manually input them all. Am I missing a secret WM feature?

I hear you! While I may not have a big list like you do, I once did. I'm to the point where I own most of Cathe's DVDs, although I don't yet own STS. I keep a wish list, in general, of things I'd like to own one day. Definitely not needs - total wants! There's a Cathe component, to be sure ;), with STS for example and a turbo tower, but "my list" also includes things like a nice D-SLR (ohhh, I can dream!), a patagonia hoodie or even a new fossil purse. It's nice to have dreams!

PS - I love lists, too! I never thought of doing it on google docs and sharing it that way with friends and family. Great idea! I'm usually a paper and pen kind of gal and e-mailing ideas to my fam.

Yes, although my wish list is much shorter now than it used to be. I want Cathe's new series and I want some of Jillian's discs. In general, I think I have what I wanted. It took me several years to get there. I allow myself about $100 for birthday and $100 for Christmas. I think of it this way: a gym, therapy, and new clothing would be so much more expensive:D.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.